At Southern Insurance Underwriters, the HO-3 policy is the most commonly written homeowner’s policy. And for good reason!
An HO-3 insurance policy is one of the most comprehensive insurance policies available for your home. Unlike other homeowner’s policies, it covers more than just the structure and it’s contents.
HO-3 policies provide coverage for:
- The Home
- Other Structures on the Property
- Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Medical Payments
With an HO-3 policy, coverage on the property is on an All Risk basis while coverage of unscheduled Personal Property is on a Broad Named Peril basis. Losses to the dwelling and other structures may be paid on a replacement cost basis with no deduction for depreciation if certain conditions apply. Losses to Personal Property are paid on an Actual Cash Value basis unless amended by an endorsement.
Best of all, SIU has a number of competitive markets for HO-3 policies and you can quote online!
Online Rater Highlights:
- Quote, Bind, Pay & Sign Online
- Application & quote documents available instantly
- Evidence of Insurance Form available upon completion
- PDF documents available in real-time for print and email
- SIUPREM Premium Finance Agreement completed and included with all quotes
- If risk exceeds customary requirements, the application is automatically sent to the SIU underwriting team for review
Our Personal Property department continually expands extensive access to key markets and innovative products to offer producers the most comprehensive Personal Property coverage options available. Visit our Personal Property homepage to learn more about the different types of personal property coverage that SIU has to offer.
For a quote or more information about an HO-3 policy, or any other type of Personal Property coverage, contact our Personal Property Underwriting Team at 678-498-4540. Or click here to visit our online rater! (Online rater only available to agencies appointed with SIU. To apply for appointment, click here.)