Did you know that some states allow employers to opt out of providing workers compensation coverage? This presents a need for a different type of insurance that covers any businesses most important asset: it’s people!
Occupational Accident Insurance is designed to protect independent contractors and owner-operators who suffer an on-the-job accident. This coverage is an inexpensive alternative for workers compensation.
SIU’s Occupational Accident Insurance Coverage Highlights:
• Plans with some of the most competitive rates on the market
• Combined single limit up to $1,000,000
• Accidental Medical Expenses
• Temporary Total Disability Benefits
• Continuous Total Disability Benefits
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
• Paralysis benefits
ONLINE QUOTE SHEET AVAILABLE AT WWW.SIUINS.COM!!
Risk not eligible for program:
• Courier Services
• Dump Trucks
• Drive / Tow Away
• Flat Bed Hauling
• Car Haulers
• Home Delivery
• Fuel, Explosives
• Hazmat > $2,000,000
• Logs (raw)
• Mobile Homes
• Vehicles under 10,000 GVW
Does this sound like coverage your insured’s would benefit from? Do you have more questions about Occupational Accident insurance? Our expert underwriting team is here to help navigate coverage options. Contact our Commercial Transportation Department for more information about this product!
VP, Commercial Transportation